Welcome to the Dyslexia Testing Services website.
Our aim is happy children - and happy parents too.
BOOKINGS ARE CLOSED FOR TERM 1
If you have concerns regarding your child's progress at school, a full educational and psychometric assessment can identify a range of learning problems, including dyslexia, and provide you with detailed information on your child's learning strengths and weaknesses.
This can then lead to the correct learning support being provided to improve their results.
1. Are registered teachers.
2. Have taught children with dyslexia in class and special education settings.
3. Have post-graduate accredited training and experience in academic and psychometric testing.
4. Will provide a detailed written report with recommendations for your child.
Contact UsPhone: 0405 276 631
"We received your report this week and want to thank you very much for the timeliness of getting it to us. Not only did we get it in a fraction of the time that our other two children’s reports took but we found it to be much easier to read and understand.
The accommodations mentioned in your report were explicit and achievable and provide us with much more confidence than the material we received from elsewhere.
We will have no hesitation in recommending your services to those we encounter in similar circumstances."
Parent of Year 8 student.
QUESTION: When is the best time to test a student for learning and literacy problems, including dyslexia?
- NOW if your child is in Years P - 3 and cannot keep pace with other children in basic literacy such as recognizing sight words and learning phonics.
- NOW if your child is in Years P – 3 and handwriting and spelling are major problems.
- NOW if your child is in Years 4 – 7 and reading is slow and/or comprehension is poor; if spelling is always a struggle and if they are reluctant to write.
- NOW if your child is in Years 8 – 12 and they are unable to demonstrate their knowledge and ability in writing; if reading is slow and their written work does not match their verbal skills.
- NOW if your child is in Years 10, 11 or 12 and they need support to manage their school work, especially assignments and examinations.
- NOW if you are worried about your child’s progress at school.
- NOW if the thought of a new school year and the homework battle fills you with dread.